The Wilson A2000 softball glove is made with sturdy pro-stock leather with Super Skin which makes the glove lighter. The dual post web design offers players a versatile pocket which is great for utility players such as middle fielders and pitchers. Wilson’s well known Custom Fit System was used to accurately determine hand position in the glove for additional comfort and ease of use. The Rebuilt Comfort Velcro Wrist closures give players a secure fit and the DriLex lining draws moisture from the wrist and prevents slipping and chaffing. The D-fusion pad gives players a no-sting area for added protection from the fast balls hits.
- Victory web pattern is perfect for quick reaction when catching;
- Pro-Stock combined with SuperSkin give durability with lightest play weight;
- American Pro-Stock steer hide leather offers rugged sturdiness and feel where you need it most;
- SuperSkin material is stronger than leather, but much lighter;
- Strategic design makes the glove ready to play from the start;
- Dual-Welting allows for a more stable and durable pocket;
- Open back with Velcro wrist closure gives a secure fit.
|Throw:||Right-hand throw, Left-hand throw|
|Position(s):||Utility (Infielder, Outfielder, Pitcher)|
The Wilson A2000 12.5″ Fastpitch Glove is a must have fastpitch glove that does not disappoint. With the all new comfort hook and loop wrist closure, the fit of this glove is very comfortable and secure. An extremely durable Pro Stock Leather used to make the glove is able to stand up to the test of time. This model gives you the durability of leather glove, but weighs half as much. It is a little bit harder to break in, but If you take care of it properly it will last for a long time.