The Wilson Onyx Series is a star of the fastpitch softball world, thanks to its premium leather construction and technology. The Double Play Leather is a specially engineered cowhide leather that breaks in quickly, but the feel for the ball remains the same. This allows for quicker ball transfers, and maximizes full player potential. The Rolled Dual Welting provides a quicker break-in, and improves the durability of the glove and keeps its shape. The Wilson Onyx Series also features Double Palm Construction for extra comfort and protection. It also gives maximum pocket stability. It enhances players performance and allows him to play like a pro.
- Two piece back closure for an extra secure fit;
- Double Palm Construction reinforces the pocket;
- Double Play Leather that breaks in quickly and doesn’t sacrifice feel;
- D-Fusion pocket pad eliminates the sting;
- Rolled Dual Welting for a shorter break in period;
- Available as a right hand throw and left hand throw version.
|Throw:||Right-hand throw, Left-hand throw|
The 11.75″ Onyx Series glove is the ideal length for fastpitch middle infielders. An H-web and shallow pocket allow quick transfer of the ball from glove to hand. The Wilson Onyx™ fastpitch glove breaks in perfectly without breaking down. This model is designed for the travel fastpitch player who needs a glove that can hit the field quickly and hold up through game after game. The special pocket pad gives added comfort and protection.