Rawlings Sporting Goods Liberty
8.0

Users Rating Score

Brand new for 2017 Rawlings Liberty Advanced fastpitch softball series presents each player with a perfectly balanced design that is tailored specifically for a female athlete. This is the latest generation of Worth Liberty Advanced Series gloves. RLAFB features a 13.00 inch pattern, a single post double bar web, and an adjustable pull strap back for a customized fit and boosted first baseman performance.

Best Offer for
Check Price on Amazon

Rawlings Sporting Goods Liberty Advanced Softball First Base Mitt

 Rawlings Liberty Advanced Softball Glove Series

Features:

  • 13.00 Inch pattern and Single Post, Double Bar web
  • Adjustable, non-slip pull strap back for a custom fit
  • All leather laces
  • Full-grain oil treated leather shell for game ready feel
  • Poron XRD Palm & Index Finger pads

Size

The hand opening and finger stalls are adjusted slightly smaller to improve the overall fit and control a fastpitch player feels.

Comfort & Fit

The full-grain oil treated leather ensures a game-ready glove that is good to go directly out of the box. Manufacturer claims that it is already 80% broken in, which leaves 20% for you to form it to your liking. The Poron XRD palm and finger pads provide greater protection and significantly decrease sting in the hands.

Durability

2017 Rawlings Liberty Advanced 13” Fastpitch First Base Mitt is made from high quality leather. If well-maintained and cared for, you should be able to get multiple seasons from this glove.

Price

Rawlings quality is great, and this glove is well worth the money. In the world of pro level gloves, this one comes with a decent price.

PROS

  • Designed to fit female hands, but with nice, deep pocket.
  • Fairly easy to break in
  • Nice design with the signature white/red colorway

CONS

  • You get what you pay for (and more!)
Comfort & Fit
Durability
Price

Rawlings Sporting Goods Liberty

Check Price on Amazon

Not what you are looking for? Check our Wilson A2000 IF-SS Infield Softball Glove  review!